Florfenicol ··············································································· 250g
1. Poultry : Treatment of E. colibacillosis.
2. Swine : Treatment of Actinobacillus pleuropneumonia, Pasteurella multocida, Streptococcosis.
Dosage and Administration
1. Poultry, Swine : 400 ml / ton of drinking water for 5 days.
Packing Size ( injection: 1mL, liquid: 1L, acid: 1kg )
24 months from manufacturing date.
Store in a dry and cool place away from direct sunlight.
Polutry: 5 days
Swine: 16 days
1. Do not use for animal undergoing hypersensitivity and shock reaction to this product.
2. Temporary inflammation can occur in cloaca in poultry and anus in swine by continuous administration.
3. Vomit, anorexia may occur by excessive administration.
4. Do not use for layer chicken.
5. Do not use for pregnant and lactating animal.
6. Do not administer more than 7days consecutively.
7. Do not combine with same component or other medicine.
8. Do not use with chlorinated water and galvanized bucket.
9. Waterer should be washed before and after administration.
10. Check waterer before and after administration because it can be plugged by raising environment or other reason.
11. Follow the dosage and administration because of sediment by excessive administration.
12. Keep out of reach of children and approach of animal.
13. Follow storage instruction to avoid change in efficacy and stability.
14. Please do not use the product that is out of date, and then discard safely.
15. After opened, use quickly and store at dry and dark place after tight-sealing.
16. Please discard the used container or wrapper safely and do not reuse for other purpose.