1. Ampicillin sodium ······································································· 1,000 mg
Prevention and treatment of following bacterial disease sensitive to Ampicillin.
Cattle, swine: pneumonia, bronchitis, bacterial diarrhea
Dosage and Administration
1~2 times/day, I.M or I.V after dilute at the rate of 1g of product at water 10ml.
Cattle, swine: 5~10ml/100kg b.w/day(500~1000mg as Ampicillin)
Packing Size ( injection: 1mL, liquid: 1L, acid: 1kg )
5g, 10g, 20g, 30g
24 months from manufacturing date.
Cattle-28days(Milk 3days), Swine 7days
1. Do not use for animals undergoing hypersensitivity and shock reactions with this medicine and penicillins.
2. Observe with caution for animals undergoing hypersensitivity with penicillins after administration.
3. Follow the instruction of veterinarian after suspending administration in case of vomit, stomachache, convulsion or paralysis during or after injection.
4. Do not combine with macrolide, aminoglycoside, chloramphenicol and tetracycline antibiotics.
5. Use with caution for pregnant animals that might get stressed after injection.
6. Mix well this product with water for injection or diluted solution before use.
7. Maintain the injection at room temperature before use.
8. Do not mix with other medicine.
9. Apply one shot to one animal using a sterilized disposable syringe and needle.
10. Wrong injection method may cause pain, coagulation and purulence.
11. Unless the condition or injection site is clean, inflammation or purulence may occur. The site of injection must be sterilized with 70% of alcohol before use.
12. Pay attention to safety while injector is administering because the animal may attack by instinctive pain reaction.
13. Keep out of reach of children and approach of animal to prevent safety accident.
14. Follow the instruction on storage to avoid change in efficacy and stability.
15. Please do not use the product that is out of date, and then discard safely.
16. After open, use quickly and store in a dry place after tight-sealing.
17. Please discard the container or wrapper safely and do not reuse for other purpose.
18. Use for not human but animal.
19. Use under veterinary prescription.
20. Read the instruction carefully before use.
21. Use only designated animal because of the safety and efficacy.
22. To prevent misuse or tolerance of the medicine, please record the detail of usage.
23. Follow the administration and dosage because of accidential problem according to misuse or residue by mishandling.
24. Do not administer with same ingredient medicine.
25. Unless follow the withdrawal period, residual problem can occur.
26. Wear protection equipment such as gloves, mask and protective clothing to avoid direct contact.
27. Wash immediately when the solution contact with skin or eyes, and then see the doctor as soon as possible.
28. Any inquiry about the product, please contact the manufacturer or importer.