Florfenicol ······································································································ 300 mg
Polyethylene glycol 200 ························································································· 80 mg Propyleneglycol······································································································ q.s.
1) Cattle: Treatment for bovine respiratory disease caused by Pasteurella haemolytica, Pasteurella multocida,, Haemophilus somnus.
2) Swine: Treatment for infections caused by acinobacillus pleuropneumoniae, Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae.
Dosage and Administration
1) Cattle: 1ml/15kg b.w., I.M. on the neck around muscle at 48hrs interval.
2) Swine: 0.5ml/10kg b.w., I.M. on the neck around muscle at 48hrs interval.
Packing Size ( injection: 1mL, liquid: 1L, acid: 1kg )
24 months from manufacturing date.
Store at a room temperature and away from direct sunlight.
1) Cattle: 28 days
2) Swine: 14 days
1. Misuse of medicine can cause residual problem in livestock food products.
2. Do not use in pregnant animals or milking cow.
3. Read the instructions carefully before use.
4. Use only indicated animals.
5. Follow designated indications and dosages.
6. Do not inject more than 10mℓ per one injection site and must administer around neck. 7. Edema or erythema can be occurred after injection temporarily around anal region.
8. After administration, they might have anorexia or diarrhea temporarily.
9. Use under veterinary prescriptions and directions.
10. In case of the product that is out of date, alteration, deterioration or damaged from the purchasing office immediately.
11. Keep out of reach of children.