1g of via l contains
Ceftiofur sodium ·············································································· 1,000mg
Treatment and prevention of infectious disease as below.
Cattle: Indicated for treatment of bovine respiratory disease such as pneumonia, shipping fever.
Swine: Indicated for treatment and control of swine bacterial respiratory disease such as bacterial pneumonia
Poultry: Indicated for the control of early mortality, associated with E.Coli organisms susceptible to ceftiofur, in day-old chicks
Dosage and Administration
1) Cattle: Dissolved 1g in 20ml of distilled water for injection and administer 1~2ml of cefoshot per 50kg b.w via IM injection per day.
2) Swine: Dissolved 1g in 20ml of distilled water for injection and administer 0.6~1ml of cefoshot per 10kg b.w via IM injection per day.
3) Poultry: Administer 0.08~0.2ml of ceforshot per chick via SC injection in the neck region of day-old chicks.
Packing Size ( injection: 1mL, liquid: 1L, acid: 1kg )
Cattle - 3 days, Swine: 1 day, Milk Cow - 12 hrs.
1. Do not use for animal undergoing hypersensitivity or shock reaction with this medicine.
2. Mix well before use.
3. Use sterilized disposable syringe and needle.
4. Apply one shot to one animal.
5. Use dissolved product quickly and observe storage condition for the rest.
6. Take after check the product for reuse.
7. Keep out of reach of children and approach of animal.
8. Follow the instruction on storage to avoid change in efficacy and stability.
9. Please do not use the product that is out of date, and then discard safely.
10. Please discard used container or wrapper safely and do not reuse for other purpose.
11. Do not divide into other container to prevent misuse and quality decline.
12. Read the instruction carefully before use.
13. Follow the administration and dosage because of accidential problem and economic loss by misuse.
14. Do not mix with same ingredient medicine because accident caused by misuse and economic loss can occur.