1. Dexamethasone disodium phosphate ································································· 1mg
2. Benzyl alcohol ······························································································ q.s.
1. Treatment and prevention of symptom related to adrenocortical hormones Ketosis, antepartum/postparturient paraplegia, pneumonia, bronchitis, conjunctivitis, uteritis, reduction of solid swelling in mastitis, malignant diarrhea.
Dosage and Administration
Inject S.C or I.M once a day.
1) large animal: 10~20ml
2) medium animal : 2~5ml
3) small animal: 0.5~2ml
Packing Size ( injection: 1mL, liquid: 1L, acid: 1kg )
24 months from manufacturing date.
Store at room temperature(1~30°C) avoiding direct sunlight and tight container.
Cattle, horse, swine- 42 days, milk- 2.5 days.
1. Do not use for animal undergoing tuberculosis, chronic renal failure and hyperadrenocorticism(Cushing Syndrome).
2. Do not use for animal undergoing congestive heart failure, diabetes and osteoporosis.
3. Do not use for animal undergoing viremia caused by virus infection.
4. Do not use for animal undergoing advanced neoplasia.
5. Increase of SAP and SGPT enzyme, losing weight, anorexia, polyuria, polydipsia and polyphagia can occur in dog.
6. Vomit and diarrhea can occur in dog and cat.
7. Hypopotassemia, calcinosis cutis, immunosuppression, delayed wound healing and gastrointestinal ulcer can occur.
8. Cushnig's syndrome can occur by continuous or repetitive steroid treatment in dog.
9. Overdosage of some glucocorticoid can result in body fluid imbalance, calcium loss and weight increase.
Read the instruction carefully before use.
Follow the administration and dosage because of accidential problem according to misuse and economic loss.
Do not administer with same ingredient medicine because of accidential problem according to misuse and economic loss.
Do not use for animal undergoing hypersensitivity and shock reaction with this medicine.
Use sterilized disposable syringe and needle.
Mix well this product before use.
Apply one shot to one animal.
Use for not human but animal.
Use under veterinary prescription.
Keep out of reach of children and approach of animal.
Follow the instruction on storage to avoid change in efficacy and stability.
Please do not use the product that is out of date, and then discard safely.
To prevent misuse and tolerance of the medicine, please record the detail of usage.
Please discard used container or wrapper safely and do not reuse for other purpose.
Wash immediately when the solution contact with skin or eyes, and then see the doctor as soon as possible.
Do not subdivide with other container to prevent misuse and deterioration.
See the doctor immediately with the instruction if human is injected mistakenly.
Do not use this product if there is strange substance.
Pay attention to safety while injector is administering because the animal may attack by instinctive pain reaction.
Any inquiry about the product, please contact the manufacturer.