1. Purpose of collection and use of personal information
Thumbvet Korea Co., Ltd. collects and uses your personal information for the purpose of providing the best service to your taste as marketing materials through user identification, gift delivery, and statistics and analysis. The specific purposes of collection and use according to the items of personal information collected are as follows.
- Name, e-mail address, phone number: delivery of notices, securing a smooth communication path to notify the result of customer complaint handling, and information on new services and newsletters
- Applicant company, job location, department, name (Korean, Chinese, English), date of birth, gender, phone number, marital status, e-mail address, academic background, major and grades studied, foreign language qualifications, other qualifications, military service, physical, Work experience, special features, family information, self-introduction: Information about job application/selection type/recruitment progress according to the recruitment process. Management of future recruitable resources and identification
2. Non-purpose use and provision and sharing to third parties
Thumbvet Korea Co., Ltd. uses your personal information beyond the scope notified in 『Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information』 in any case, except for cases with your consent or in accordance with the provisions of relevant laws, or It is not provided to other companies or institutions.
In the case of providing or sharing your personal information, in advance, who is provided or shared with you, what is your main business, what items of personal information are provided or shared, and what is the purpose of providing or sharing your personal information? etc., individually through e-mail or in writing, and then ask for consent.
However, in the following cases, it is possible to provide personal information without your consent in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
- When there are special provisions in the Act on Real Name Financial Transactions and Confidentiality, the Act on the Use and Protection of Credit Information, the Framework Act on Telecommunications, the Telecommunications Business Act, the Local Tax Act, the Consumer Protection Act, the Bank of Korea Act, the Criminal Procedure Act, etc.
3. Consent to collection of personal information
4. Person in charge of personal information management and person in charge of personal information management
- Personal information manager
Name: Kim Dal-joong
Belonged to: Korea Thumbvet Co., Ltd.
Position: Representative Director
Phone number: 063-831-1275
- Person in charge of personal information management
Name: Park Jae-hyun
Belonged to: Korea Thumbvet Co., Ltd.
Position: Public relations team
E-mail : email@example.com
Phone number: T.070-4168-8984 F.02-514-4466
5. Collection of personal information
Thumbvet Korea Co., Ltd. collects only the minimum amount of personal information necessary to use the service.
- Applicant company, job location, department, name (Korean, Chinese, English), date of birth, gender, phone number, marital status, e-mail address, academic background, major and grades studied, foreign language qualifications, other qualifications, military service, physical, Work experience, special features, family information, self-introduction: Information on job application/selection type/recruitment progress according to the recruitment process. Management of future recruitable resources and identification
- Enter the contact information such as name, phone number, mobile phone number, e-mail address of the person to be notified as information required for claim processing and submission of application for field trip
6. Matters concerning entrustment of personal information processing
Thumbvet Korea Co., Ltd. entrusts the following tasks in relation to the processing of personal information, and stipulates necessary matters so that personal information can be safely managed in the consignment contract in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
ㆍConsigned company: Netra Co., Ltd.
ㆍType of business: information service
ㆍPeriod of retention and use: Until the provided purpose is achieved or the consignment contract is terminated
ㆍE-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
ㆍPhone number: 070-4504-6830
ㆍFax : 070-4850-8353
7. Reading and correction of personal information
Members can view or correct their registered personal information at any time, and can request cancellation of membership. The viewing and correction of members' personal information can be managed in the personal information of My Page of Korea Somebet Co., Ltd. However, in the case of member information modification, changes to ID (unique number), name, and resident registration number cannot be modified according to the member's real name system policy.
8. Withdrawal of consent (withdrawal of membership)
You may withdraw your consent to the collection, use, and provision of personal information at any time when registering as a member. To withdraw consent (withdrawal of membership), click the login at the top of the homepage of Somebet Korea Co., Ltd., go through the identity verification process, and withdraw consent (withdrawal of membership) directly, or write to the person in charge of personal information management by phone, e-mail, etc. If you contact us, we will take necessary measures such as destroying your personal information without delay.
9. Period of retention and use of personal information
Thumbvet Korea Co., Ltd. destroys your personal information without delay when the purpose of collection or provision of personal information has been achieved.
- Thumbt Korea Co., Ltd. destroys personal information through the following methods in order to protect customers' personal information and prevent damage due to leakage of personal information.
- Personal information printed on paper is shredded with a shredder or destroyed through incineration.
- In the case of personal information or membership registration information stored in an electronic file format: When a member withdraws from membership or is expelled from a member, the record is deleted using a technical method that cannot be reproduced.
- If there is a request by the member to view the personal information held by the member with the consent of the member, the company will take measures to view and confirm it without delay.
10. Protection of personal information of children under the age of 14
Membership registration for children under the age of 14 (hereinafter referred to as "child") is done through a separate form written in plain language that is easy for children to understand, and the consent of a legal representative is always obtained when collecting personal information. Thumbvet Korea Co., Ltd. collects minimum information such as the name and contact information of the legal representative from children in order to obtain the consent of the legal representative, and obtains the consent of the legal representative in accordance with the method stipulated in the 『Personal Information Protection Guidelines』 .
The child's legal representative may request to view, correct, and delete the child's personal information. If you wish to view, correct, or delete a child's personal information, click 『Change Personal Information』 (or 『Edit Member Information)』, go through the legal representative verification process, and directly view the child's personal information as a legal representative ㆍIf you correct, delete, or contact the person in charge of personal information management in writing, by phone, or by e-mail, the necessary measures will be taken without delay.
Thumbvet Korea Co., Ltd. does not provide or share information about children to third parties, and if a legal representative requests correction of errors in personal information collected from children, Use or provision is prohibited.
11. Counseling and reporting related to personal information infringement
If you need to report or consult about personal information infringement, please contact the Personal Information Infringement Report Center in the Korea Information Security Agency (KISA), a public institution under the Ministry of Information and Communication.
This personal information processing policy is effective from June 5, 2020, and if there are additions, deletions, or modifications to the content due to changes in laws, policies or security technologies, at least 10 days prior to the implementation of the changed personal information protection policy We will notify the reason and contents of the change through the website of Thumbvet Korea.
서비스 이용약관에 대한 내용을 입력하십시오.
Email Unauthorized Collection Denied
Please note that e-mail addresses posted on this website are prohibited from being collected without permission using e-mail collection programs or other technical devices.
Posting date: From the date of website creation to the present
Article 50-2 of the Information and Communications Network Act (Prohibition of unauthorized collection of e-mail addresses, etc.)
1) No one shall collect e-mail addresses by using a program or other technical device that automatically collects e-mail addresses from the Internet homepage where the intention to refuse the collection of e-mail addresses is specified.
2) No one shall sell or distribute e-mail addresses collected in violation of the provisions of Paragraph 1.
3) No one shall know that it is an e-mail address whose collection/sale and distribution is prohibited in accordance with the provisions of paragraphs 1 and 2 and use it for information transmission.